13 April, 2011

love my friends

yesterday was sooo fun!!! I met up with friends from my old school, man I <3 u guys ^^ lol 11 people under ur roof, michigan, and the cleaning u had to do after we left...

ate sooo much, let's see, wedges, pizzas, lollies, chocolates, soft drink, more chocolates and lollies, nuggets, calamari rings, fish.....haha I gained back all the weight I lost from duke of ed....

It's so good to see everyone again after a term of separation  :) the house was literally on explosion, such a racket my ears ring even after it, played uno, cards, piano, eat, rest, eat again, then chat, and yeah, it was awesomeeee!!!

Anyways, but I guess it's time to do some work...deep sigh~ sooooo much WORK!!!! 9 assessments nxt term!!!! I envision myself buried under a huge pile of paper and assignments right now.....so sad..*sniff sniff*

anyway, I'll be fine, with the luck my friend wished me :D I'll do all my best!

頑張ってね!

ps. I only know now what holidays mean...: holidays = work + more work!!! 

1 comment:

  1. awwww... just make me more jelous y dont u ANNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEE (u suck) hahahaaaaaaa i guess u know who this is from. cya

    ReplyDelete