Hm, so what inspired me to blog was actually a little incident that happened to me today.
To be exact, I was eating some kind of mushroom pastry and wanted tomato sauce on it with one of those little plastic box that you squeeze and the sauce comes out from the middle..
Well, it was not very successful and it happened to be towards the direction of my face, and 'Splat' red sauce splurted on my glasses, face and my clothes!!
That was horrible and embarrassing.
Anyways, and the weather is horrible, on way home, I observed the torrent of rain like million of needles plunging down the earth, but mum says my simile is completely nonsense, and corrected it to be like pearls dropped and bounced on the ground...
Opposite tones, but yeah I should go start on my short story, really my first time procrastinating for so long. :(
PS. Nooooo!!! School is starting in what,5 days!

No comments:
Post a Comment