07 September, 2011

a likeness of me...

um yeah my friend drew this 'likeness' of me...

no idea why there is a flower on top of my head =_="


and one with a cute looking sun:

on another hand, so devo can't go to city tomorrow >.< I swear my luggage is so heavy and i actually hate the fact that they don't have school uniform. means i have to bring so much clothes :( and it's hard deciding which clothes to bring and which to not bring...

oh yes and i searched up what retainer is in german. it's Retainer!
and before leaving, need to remember to write down some phrases to say when first meeting my host family^^ (ice-breakers~)

anyway, need to go clean my desk now. it's A MESS.

2 comments:

  1. LOLOL. I totally see the likeness, along with the flower ;)

    HAVE FUN IN GERMANY! I'LL MISS YOU MORE THAN I DO NOW! D:

    And I'll take heaps of pictures tomorrow and post them on blog to show you ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. SEE?!~ AngelicRose agrees with the picture. You should be proud that my first full-bodied chibi is of YOU. Um... I mean I didn't draw that... It was TurkeyHam........

    ReplyDelete