13 February, 2011

hurray! new laptop ^^

 hey everyone, so. I got a new toshiba laptop yesterday!!! yay! the problems with my old acer laptop is:it's soooooo bulky and heavy (I swear it's like 3 kg or sth...), the 'o' key fell and now it's like a lump, and it overheats so much that I can seriously burn myself, and all in all, I kinda of mucked up the windows system, which stuffed up the dvd drive....sigh~

ANYWAY, now I have a problem-free one ^^ btw, does anyone have any idea whether I should take off the battery of the new laptop when I'm just using it at home??

oh, and guess what I found at a shop at capitol square!!! jap phones!!!yay! and they are all unlocked, though they costs from $200s up to like $2000 or sth....

I think when I get to uni, I will get one and perhaps a macbook, hehe...
for now, I will start working hard with my new toshiba laptop!! (need to do my SRP and eng short story now ><)

tschuss!!





4 comments:

  1. ZOMG HELP ME THINK OF AN IDEA FOR SRP.
    i asked my tutoring teacher and he gave us an idea and then was like 'oh, that was from a james ruse student' =_________________=

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm, well I'm doing the effect of colours on short term memory, but I ASSURE you I am the ONLY one in my class or prob,year, to do non-chemistry stuff...Everyone is doing so complicated things you can't imagine..., but hey, there are HEAPS of ideas on web, just try search some:D wait, actually I can send you a page of links that my sci teacher gave us...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Give me a link too! I was dying wanting to do some experimenting with dogs or other types of animals that I don't like so I can torture them a bit.(lol jks)- I actually want to work with ants (coz I got so much in my backyard) but then Ms. Zhang was like - "nah~, inhumane" so I was doomed. I dunno what to do... By the way, that toshiba laptop looks really cool...

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL (about the dogs...a question- aren't you scared of dogs???)anyway ants are a good idea....i can almost hear your evil high-pitched laugh ^^
    get it off julie, i sent it to her hotmail..i deleted the file and now I can't find it :(

    good luck!

    ReplyDelete