27 February, 2011

OMG! you won't know what I did today.

I CAN'T BELIVE IT!!!! OMG! I actually spent 7 hours on my SRP today, seriously, no kidding!!! 7 hours to magically transform blank pages to filled pages, to transform zero words to 8 pages of text, graph and tables!!!! And all this time, I had my speaker on for the whole 7 hours, and I literally sat there in front of my laptop, restraining myself from leaving the seat and resisting the temptation of all the yummy snacks I bought....

You can't imagine HOW RELIEVED I'm feeling right now. But GUESS WHAT??? I got more AND MORE to do tomorrow (deep sigh~), how is that possible? ah ya, I guess I'm better at this kind of one-off 7-hrs long projects than spending 30 min everyday doing it like normal people would do.....~

anyways, before facing my endless pile of assignments and revision tomorrow, I'm gonna treat myself to sth good first thing tomorrow after I wake up...guess what it'll be??

well duh, of course an episode or two of drama ^^ then eat all my snacks that I would have eaten today if not for my self-control, which I have, of course...(cough cough<-- trying to convince myself.....)

so yeah, it's like nearly 1am now, so I'm definitely going to bed now :D
believe me, I have like the most satisfied, and dreamy look on my face right now ...lol

sweet dreams everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment