25 February, 2011

My craze for jpop and jdramas....

Hey! So I haven't written for a week- soooo busy in year 10 now >.< so as you probably know jpop is AWESOME!!! It's certainly (to me) better than kpop, and I'm SURE SOMEONE will rebutt me on that...but oh well...

ImageShack, share photos of ayaka, ayaka album, hiro mizushima and ayaka, mizushima hiro and ayaka, share pictures of ayaka, ayaka album, hiro mizushima and ayaka, mizushima hiro and ayaka, share video of ayaka, ayaka album, hiro mizushima and ayaka, mizushima hiro and ayaka, free image hosting, free video hosting, image hosting, video hosting.
- GReeeeN
- NEWS

- Kana Nishino [西野 カナ]
- JUJU

- Ayaka [飯田 絢香] <-- she is awesomeeeeeee!!!!
- Ikimono Gakari
- Mai Fukui [福井舞]

They are all pretty good :D and as for Jap actors/actress, my current two favourites are:
  • Mizushima Hiro [水嶋ヒロ]
  • Miura Haruma [三浦春馬]
  • Shun Oguri [小栗 旬]
  • Sawajiri Erika [沢尻エリカ] 
  • Ueno Juri [上野樹里]
but there are heaps of others which I couldn't think of now...but most in my fav jdramas are really good ^^:

  • Nodame cantabile
  • Liar game
  • Koizora (movie)
  • Taiyou no uta (drama version) <-- this is a MUST-WATCH REALLY!!! prepare for a huge box of tissues ....
  • Mei-chan no Shijitsu メイちゃんの執事
  • Hotaru no Hikari
  • Tokyo Dogs 




Only a few korean dramas I really like would be :
- Mischievous kiss (Kim Hyeon Jung is one of the few Korean actors I like ..)
- My Princess
- Stairway to Heaven <-- this is a really really old drama but it's so awesome when I watched as a little kid ^^

1 comment:

  1. EHEM EXCUSE ME.
    KPOP > JPOP.
    the end.

    nahh, i have nothing against jpop.
    LOL you're exactly like jess peng =="
    "NEWSNEWSNEWSNEWSKOYAMAHJOHNNYKOYAMABLAHBLAHBLAH"

    ReplyDelete