06 February, 2011

yay! we will survive the summer after all....(maybe)

lol, I think I need to change the title of my last blog post ....the weather has been a miracle ^^
what a HUGE difference, yesterday I was on the verge of hiding in the fridge, now I'm like thinking of bringing with me a jumper tomorrow to school D:

I was watching la belle et la bete- 'beauty and the beast' just then...it was soooo good, hehe yeah I know it being a disney film for little kids and all....... but STILL it was so touching!!! I just have to say that :)

evil Gaston, hehe, he deserved it !! yay! I'm happier now. having seen the evil character fall off the cliff and the nice 'and so they lived happily ever after...' ending, hehe ^^

School again tomorrow, wkend ALWAYS seem soooo short ><

anyways, à bientôt!!

No comments:

Post a Comment