Hey guys!
So, school has been unusually busy with all the co-curricular activities, etc. In fact today I joined this tutoring session for this Science Olympiad competition thing and I learnt so much!! Well, actually to many it's like really basic stuff, but STILL I had a look over what I learnt last year for Science and found that most of the topics are bio ones....so practically I forgot EVERYTHING from chem.....+_+"
I had no idea about anything taught in the session for the 1st hour, BUT I actually understand these really difficult equations and about the 'mole' and molar mass things towards the end!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay! happy^_^
To people out there who know this stuff like years ago, just ignore my blabbering on about this coz I'm like seriously beginner at chem....
so yes, I'm gonna work hard!!! and do my best in science this year!!(and of course in other subjects too:)
hehe...till nxt time^^
oh you nerd anne :P
ReplyDeletehehe^^ i knew you would say that! oh well it's a comfort for me to know that there are much more nerdier people than me :D
ReplyDelete